Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Calibrating with Life..

8:47 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

I don’t know whether I will get admission into my fulltime master’s course or not, I quit my gym to be prepared to take on two master’s degree courses at the same time. MBA (part time) and MCA (full time) as these are very much important me to have. I have lots of future plans of degrees. Will do them all step by step. As of now these two degrees will give me higher posts I think. But also I have to make myself worth for it. Many people are now ahead of me, some have no calibre but still they are ahead of me, sometimes I think myself that who am I to judge their calibre when they are much ahead than me?

No as of now I am a no one. I just can write my gibberish in my website as it is owned by me no one is going to complain about it. One more thing people are complaining these days about my movie reviews, funny but it’s true that they don’t like much of my reviews so they are protesting about it.  I guess I have to make a group about it and post and then again I will get limited audience, I can post them on my site but again my site is a blog site not a a microblog site. I can post them only on twitter but again no one seems to have any interest in it. Have to do some serious work on that.

Now a days I am using office 2010, I have used it earlier, it’s such a memory consumer. Kingsoft office is good but the free version nags very much, its irritating. All other free office suits are good 7 efficient but from the usability’s side kingsoft’s is very near to MS experience.

Its been months since I quit Facebook, just chatting there through mobile with only some persons who talk back to me. For all other I left the fb. Just post some statutes and I stop caring about the replies. Sometimes I get online from pc and untag myself for shitty pictures of shitty people. Even I warned everyone not to tag me in pictures, they continue to do so. So I give final warning and untag myself. God, I don’t understand why people tag others so unnecessarily? Tagging is such a menace in fb.

As of the personal life and in the answer of the most famous question asked to any human being by other, “hows your life going?” I can say that its still messy, though I stopped care about many people as they stopped much ago, I am living in boredome and peace. Ya I like some persons and as a predefined rule of thumb they don’t like me either. Started to thinking about someone and they told me to stop. Ha ha ha. Actually being a selfish animal ourselves we always long for our satisfaction. We try to satisfy ourselves and that’s why clash of mentality happens as opposed to them I try to satisfy others, specially my dear ones, the people I value or I should say I used to value. I got the ultimate theory. There is no one for me, but I will not stop chasing. Because again god doesn’t help those who stop helping themselves.

My new smartphone is going superfine, though I am thinking about buying some windows phone also, as I think it could be the next big thing when combined with windows 8 desktop OS. Apple’s domination could be ended if only MS works seriously. Lets see what happen next. Meanwhile I am finding some cost effective solutions for my power computation needs. MS surface is not yet available in my city, I cant get out of my city for more 3 years, and I need a solution NOW. Its time for again jump into the action, have to research more.

Maybe this is the way I can supress my feelings, I have to keep myself busy..

Pray for me.

bye

0 comments: