Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Tainted Teardrops Crying For Names...

11:17 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

The story of every teardrop is same; it all starts when we remember someone or something close to our heart, regardless of their distance, both physically and mentally. We may cry for the moments, or we cry for the completeness which was brought by them or that. When we shed tears, every drop cries their name(s).

But sometimes our life becomes a broken jigsaw puzzle with many pieces. As harry potter movies goes it’s like the Horcrux. They became part of our life. And no matter what we try to do to forget them we simply cant. It always comes back haunting us. When we shed tears its not always for any one person or thing, it maybe for all, all who have hurt us, broke us into pieces.

Why we get broken? Because we trust them, and let them do it. When we give someone authority to break us, they do the exact same thing. We expect them to hold our trust but sometimes by fate, they cant. Then we get hurt. The only visible solution is to stop expecting and then again it could lead us to become zombies, unfit for the society.

So this society breaks us and then expects us to dance in joy and act normal when it’s too difficult. No one has any time to listen and the one who has will charge $100 / per hour. The main problem with today’s world is that people have no time to actually listen to you. Ya anyone can think that in today’s utterly interconnected social networks which are so deeply embossed in our life can be a way but as we humans tends to always abuse things, these so called social platforms became the place of criminal activities and dating places.

So you see it’s of no use. Then what we can do to make ourselves less vulnerable? The answer is we can’t. It’s just we should always go with the time, we should not try to forget things because the more we do we remember the things. We should start new activities and always should have the hunger for more and fresh. It’s never late to start from the grounds. It’s never late for another round. We should always give chances to others. There is a scarcity of people who gives chances to others. If we don’t give chances we can’t be sure of the things they are about to offer.

Mean people will always try to hold you back, as the same things are done by the old. We should not forget the old as it can give us the experience and the power of fault tolerance for the future but then again we should not let it hold us back, we should always look forward for new.

Yes, sure we don’t know what new things will give us, more pain or a little happiness but what’s the stake here anyways? Another failure? Then look it this way that it can be another pillar for your future success. Or maybe another experience for your future life, another teaching, which will give you the ability to differentiate between bad & worst.

Ya when we cry, we cry blood, our teardrops get tainted and no one ever values them. No matter how close they are, they could never feel your sorrow, because they are not there when you are getting hurt for no reason, unless they come to your shoes they will never learn about the agony of yours, they always will give you sympathy and sometimes a little help, which ultimately of no use.

Positivity is the only way, though being a fully negative person I don’t hold any expectations now to others. I am learning to control myself. I should control myself because without the proper barrier others will use me as the river to wash their dirty hands. I hate to be used. People call me rude. But I made it. I don’t use anyone, I don’t let anyone use me. If To standup for a cause is a rude thing, then I am very rude.

I don’t oil people so no one comes to oil me and that’s why maybe I am lonely. They say I can’t mix with all. Yes I can’t. Because I don’t need to. I don’t need more bad people in my life so I shortlist at first, but still I can’t escape the fate, which is literally full of shit, so I get shitty people, but luckily either they leave me or I leave them. I move forward. Ya I remember some people who were close to me, probably made a place in my heart. Maybe till now you have started asking yourself that how much square foot of place this brat has in his heart, should start making apartments there, ha ha ha ha sorry guys but the land is private property here, no trespassing. Ha ha. Only allowed people are invited and then kicked off from this land. It’s like a hard disk. No matter how you format partition and repartition, some amount of old data still resides in there. Isn’t it?

Think about it….

bye

0 comments: