Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

New Laptop, Same Life..

10:05 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

Yeah folks this is me, your host at the one stop place for all the gibberish of life which can ever be possible to share with. So how am I doing these days? Well the good news are that I have lost almost 9kg of weight and also I bought an Ultrabook made by HP. though It cost me a fortune, 61133 INR to be exact, but seeing its specifications it totally worth it. It has 3rd generation core i5 with turbo boost, 4gb ddr3 1600mhz ram, 500 gb sata hdd, 32 gb ssd, full aluminium body, multi touch keypad, hd webcam, 64 bit window 7 home basic, 2 usb3 ports,1 usb2 port.14” LED HD display, 1year full ADP + 3 years warranty and all other goodies. For the only four striking feature I paid this kind of premium amount is 32gb ssd , 3years warranty, 1 year ADP and 8+ hours of battery life.

The bad news however are that I had to sell my beloved Nokia x3-02, my first super 3g smarter phone, as handling 3 phones has become gruesome for me. I caught some chronic stomach problems, for what I really don’t know as maybe I am in bad luck with my stomach almost all times, as written in my horoscope, but this kind of chronic disease?? This seems impossible.  And the peculiarity of my luck has again proved me that no matter what I do my luck will always stay bad for me. As of with the case of laptop, I saw that while opening at the box the f1 key fall off right now, the problem is that I saw this just after I completed my registration for the extended warranty, which was an offer running now with this Ultrabook and some other HP models. Also the space button of this unit is not working properly. 

When buying the laptop it is promised to me that it will have the 8 hours+ battery life,  it is also written in the promo broacher and for this I bought this laptop, now from the day 1 I am getting 4 hours of battery life under normal usage and that’s too under HP’s proprietary POWER SAVER plan. I even completed the 3 total charging discharging cycle and even I am getting this 4 hours of battery life.

This is very irritating. I demanded to change the unit at the spot but they said that the keyboard will be replaced and that’s too using my precious ADP. After much pain and hurdle and a prolonged chat of 2 hours with HP customer care it was finally said by them that the unit will be replaced and all my warranty will stay intact. Let’s hope for the good as I am not very sure about what they will do, as I stopped trusting HP after the mishap of my 1st laptop. Now a day we can’t trust anyone.  The people who are pretending to be the closest one are the most dangerous.

Currently my situation is that I bought a very costly ultra-modern powerful premium laptop with huge money and I can’t show it to anyone or tell about it as when they will come to see all they can see a faulty laptop and some might think of this unit as a fake or stolen unit from docs. The battery performance of this laptop is too bad. Even when I am using it with fully dimmed display with Wi-Fi sound off, running in HP optimised mode and writing this blog in MS Word 2012 I am getting the estimated backup time of 3 hours 18 minute at 84% of battery. This is too frustration because for I have paid for is the battery life.

And as of the warranty part I have to go through lots of trouble to find about the entire warranty, ADP, DOA and all other dos don’ts and my rights for what I have paid for. I have to scan internet to get that. and later I talked to several HP guys through different medium. The most striking feature about the HP customer care is that it SUCKS. It sucks for India. I called and they just took my name and number without hearing my problem they told me that they will call me after 2 hours and after more than 48 hours till now, NO ONE HAS CALLED YET. I am very much angry about it right now.

All other problems remained the same with me. My luck, my loneliness, my work my study and all my worries woes sorrows sadness remained the same. I am still worried about my life I am leading right now. It’s so hollow. No matter how much u stuff your life with work or gadgets or anything it stays hollow unless you have someone with you, someone who is just for you. There are many people telling me about the goodness of being single and the problems of being in relationship but to all I just want to say 1 thing that I have been to relationship, twice and I am single now, I know all the ups and downs and all the things. I am not sure about all of them out there, but I am sure about myself that I need someone at my side always just to hold me up in times, just to listen to me and my gibberish for sometimes.

And I guess god has forgotten about writing this part in my luck…..

0 comments: