Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Wednesday - 29 / 08 / 2012 – August

10:07 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

The morning started with a bang. Thought I slept too much today. Woke up at 11 am. After that a friend of mine in FB started quarrelling with me. I don’t know what is her problem with me but she always quarrel with me it’s like whenever she sees me or views my perspectives she gets burnt in acid. I don’t know the point to keep me in friend list. But thanks to god after much heated discussion with a trial of ending this in a soft manner from my side, she blocked me. At least she proved that she is an escapist and that’s a big relief for me.

Got a very rude and unexpected reply from my new best friend. I don’t know why but it seems she gets enjoyed by hurting me every time. Maybe its too my luck is to become an amusement for someone by getting my own heart break.

0 comments: