Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Condition Applied...

1:06 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
It’s Wednesday. An average day for me. I didn't do any extraordinary work today but I don't know why many people praised me, as I have already said that I am not very used to of such things. I tried my best, did some blunder and overcame it. Its almost a new day now. And I am writing this blog for nobody. No one is here and I am for no one. I am writing this because I don't have one to say, If I try my words will pass through their ears. Did I made a habit of writing blogs daily? If that would be so then it’s a good thing because I wanted to grow this in me. but sadly I know what I am. I am like a wind, Uncontrollable. I couldn't be bound by rules and regulations and routines. I am very free.

How you feel about someone who says that she will care for you, though explicitly, then their actions tells you otherwise. How you feel about it? Don’t you feel like a dog who is getting fed by some person by some days and he thought that, that man will feed him everyday and suddenly that man stops feeding it. Don’t you feel? Don't you wish that why that “*condition applied” mark was hidden from you, that you were just a  timepass. They had the time, they passed with you. When they didn't they turned their back on you.
Exams are nearby I have to study more. One by one, I have accomplished some of the milestones. Many are left, have to get them too. Its over midnight, I have wished one of my friend her birthday. She is happy, well I guess so. I know how much it feels special to getting wished by friends. This is the least I can do for her.

I installed internet today. Not because I needed it, but because many people needed my help and this is not an excuse for me. it is a truth. Someone said me that I like to be unhappy. True. I like to be unhappy, perhaps I forgot how to be happy. Everywhere I look for it I fail and when I tried to look into myself there is a deep void.

Every now and then problem occurs in our home either is form of internal dispute or external pressure such as money. To overcome this there is one way to get out of this or the other way is to stay in this and try to change it. I need a job and it’s very urgent to have one. I am trying but as I live in such a village like place. Getting a part time job here is a far cry.

One thing we sure have here is mosquitos, even in the apartments. They are terribly terrible. I can’t bear with mosquitos. And the worthless corporation don’t look into this matter. Maybe they are too busy to eat the taxes we pay. Prices of things are rising. Income is decreasing and government is so reluctant to look into this inequality. Mathematics seems easy now after looking at this.

And yes, even today she didn't had any time. none of them had time for me. maybe some bad time is going on, everyone is busy somehow even when they are not supposed to be busy. its like promising you the chicken curry and giving you the egg curry. or maybe its just my timing is incorrect. nevertheless  its annoying.

Isn't it?

bye

0 comments: