Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Strangled Agony..

12:52 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Again, I am writing my blog. Felt for so much days, the urge to write. It was killing me. But what I will write here? What I have new to share? The same old story continues. Spent my entire afternoon and evening with my two very good friends, yet I feel that something’s is missing. I mean what’s the fun roaming with someone else’s gf? And why I am feeling this because my current special friend doesn't care about me. Now why is she still only a special friend because she is confused. Yes, I like her and she says that she thinks that she likes me. What a great deal of confusion she has. And the irony is the people who cares about me, more than themselves maybe fails to get the place in my life what they think they deserve and they might be right but again if I don't feel anything for anyone I can't lie to them.

My days are going very boring and monotonic. Yes the regular viewers of my blog (if there is any) knows it very well. Probably I was writing these same old lines from 2 years. I am having exams now, class tests, may sound some mere petty exams but they are serious to me. It helps in great deal in study. I am living in a country where security has become a fantasy. People are only having stable lives in movies. Rich is getting richer and poor is poorer. The cause is obviously extreme level of dirty politics over here. While people are busy fighting among themselves outsiders are attacking us. Sometimes in the disguise of our own people, we are getting attacked. Day by day, every time in a new form.

A criminal has been caught. And his crime’s rabbit hole is deep. Many people’s names are coming from it. And they are all politicians. Can't this be a cause to hate them? I seriously hate liars. Now politicians are liars. Some even have no link of their work and speech.

I feel I am too complicated to be understood by anyone. What I like is known to me but I can't express always. People misunderstand me on almost all the topics I discuss. The fault is in me I am sure because I believe that not everyone can be false at the same time.

I am very unlucky in love. Yes and I have no shame to admit it,. This is the best part I am never afraid of accepting what I think is truth. And also I am very unlucky in most of my works. I am bad in mathematics. My analytical skills just suck yet I am in a hard core computer science stream. My teacher said that people like me don't prosper and perhaps he is right. I don't see myself prospering. Yet I don't envy people who are better than me because I know that I too have my place. I am sure about my decision making skills. My forecasting power. If those people, who are being treated as special, think they are really special, then they are wrong because if they were special enough they wouldn't end up in the same place as me. it’s hilarious.

The summer has just started here and the temperature already rose to 35 degree C. Without AC machines life seems unfair here. Again poor people like me struggle a lot to income the money required to pay for the electricity bill. Just like the car, affording and AC is easy but the running cost is high. At least for us it’s high. Rooms are as hot as sauna baths. Also the mosquito problem is epidemic. Can’t sit on any place quietly, can't even open up the window. Many people thinks that the Vaastu of our apartment is not good. Its very bad actually. Totally incompatible with us all. We should leave this house and its true from every aspect. Right at the time we step foot on this flat, I am serious, literally the day one I am speaking about, we fall into a bad hurricane and since then we forgot how to live in peace. One after another problems are emerging from every corners of life.

Now this is also very right that my parents and their parentage is not good. I am living in a burning hell. Mostly because of my mother. I don’t know why she has so much several issues. I don’t like any one of them. They are making my life suffocating enough that I feel sometimes to quit. Then again I recover myself from it. I again feel that maybe I can do a lot better than them for my children someday. But as of now I am lonely and single. And there is no way around by which I can become worthy, instantly. For that I have to  struggle because in India, money is the thing which makes every boy eligible. It may sounds hilarious but that’s the way things work here. Anyways I have to go now. And again I must remind my friends that if we are true to ourselves we don’t need any fancy confessions page of Facebook to confess about the hard truths of the life.

Good Night.

0 comments: