Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

You Too CAN Be Replaced...

11:12 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I woke up today with a very fresh mood. Don’t know why but everything seemed like perfect. I found it very pleasant. After a very long time I got this opportunity, to actually breathe the morning air. Not to curse me or anyone for being alive.  But as the time went on and morning turned to noon I slowly started to realize that something bad is going to happen. And that did happened. Okk, until now that much you all knew that the root of my problem is some person; there is always persons who create trouble for me. And those persons are usually the one, close to heart.

People, who get time of others, often forget to give the time back to the people who are giving them it. It’s not every time what we get, we deserve it and what we lose is better of us. Karma bites back to all. Everyone shows their true colour in desperate time of needs. Their needs, as well as ours. People tend to change colour. As a human being it’s in our very nature to betray others, to get pleasure from others pain. An advice for them - Don’t take your relationship for granted.. You never know, someone somewhere must be dying to take your place. And you too CAN be replaced...

Anyone reading my blog would think that I have too much of anger for all the people and I am not going to justify myself for that. You are free to think whatever you wish for but actually, I was never treated well in my entire life by anyone. I only gave good to people but never got anything is return. Yes, I had high expectations from them but now I don’t expect anything priceless from cheap people.

You people might say I am frustrated because I have no one in my life, TRUE. However, it is also correct that it is not my fault. I am not in such a bad position to compromise with my ethics. No one stays in my life and you might say that its all my fault. I don’t know it is my fault or not but what I do know is that they have many faults in them. To be a optimist you have to ignore others faults and concentrate on their good. I agree. But, sometimes people’s fault are too big that they over shadow their good. That is maybe what same goes for me too. I have some undiscovered faults in me that was prominent to others.

I am feeling so lonely now, so much pissed at every possible things. Trying hard for controlling myself. My headache is on its top. Still I am not taking medicines as I don’t want slavery of medicines. People are pissing me off on Facebook like hell. And they are not concerned about me but their needs. Nah. I am not giving a f*ck to them. They don’t give me any bit of a friendship yet they expect me to be loyal? ON WHAT F*CKING BASIS ? they lie regularly to me. They ignore me on my face. They avoid me like a rodent pest. They treat me like well, whatever they like. When they need something they come to me otherwise they will not come near to even my shadow.

I just want to deactivate my Facebook profile, quit my twitter, delete my blog and throw my mobile phones for the sake of new beginning or the oldest ending alike. Let the destruction come to me and being embraced my me. I accept that all my life it’s been useless to me. maybe it’s useful for all others because they all used and abused me to their heart’s content and no matter how many times I said it to myself is ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, it’s never been enough for them.

Not everything ugly can be replaced with pretty. God has also made general people like us and in great quantity, maybe that’s the way he likes this earth to be. Anyways it’s just an justification to myself. In reality, we do chase for the better. Bigger pocket, bigger muscles, bigger boobs and bigger dick. And in the process we forget about ourselves and what we really deserve. To get a better thing you have to be better than anything else is. Especially the thing you are about to target of achieving. You have to win it, earn it and respect it. Ignoring it would cause fatal error.


Good Night

0 comments: