Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Rabindra Jayanti, 2013

9:34 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Thursday morning. Today is Rabindranath Tagore’s birthday. The club outside my apartment is organising some kind of events maybe but from the dawn, they have started to play such boring songs. Yes, I agree that they are soulful but all those songs need a certain frequency of mood. And right now, at this time, I don't have any. I have never been fond of this person so much. Not because of his personal life  I don’t know why but I don’t like him much. It is true that some of his poems and writings and songs are good. But don’t know why I can’t be a mad like everyone else out there. My friends are all fan of him. Well most of my friends are girls and I don’t know why but this man has some charisma in him. Every female is attracted to him.

Today is a very special day for my best friend and my very good friend. Both of them are having huge cultural programs in their hand today. I wish them best of luck. I know they are good. As of me I don’t know what I will be doing all the day probably I will try to complete my MBA assignments. Its last day has been given. I am very worried about it. Its huge. And I have to do it with proper procedures. Life is becoming harder day by day. Anyways maybe god is making me prepared for the coming war.

I realized that peace is the most valuable thing for a person. I have seek it through my life. But peace is the most luxurious pleasure. Yesterday I was chatting with one of my old friend, who used to be a very good friend of mine, told me that she is going to uninstall whatsapp after her college is over. And here my sole purpose for whatsapp is her being there. For her I came to here. Well I am not stunned by it as it was expected from her. I have seen her throwing things, which is no more needed by her. Previously she uninstalled viber. How easy it for some people. Isn't it? To move on? And amazing talent, yet to be learned.

Today is a holiday and everyone has some plans for today with their closed or loved ones. And the person I like came online stayed for more than and hour and log off without dropping a single alphabet to my chat box. She is supposed to be the one who wil care for me more than anyone yet she don’t care for me. all she cares for is herself and people she want to be, certainly its not me. she is not at all careful for our relationship. Maybe she has plenty and she has many people in her life. Well its obvious, she looks good. But she is the one who first spoke about her feelings towards me and now she is behaving like she don’t like me. well I am used to of this. This happened with me ago. And the best part is that they are both from same school and with very small year gap. They both look almost same and their behaviour is also same.

I don’t know somewhere in my heart I know that I will not be with her in future as I have an omen. I always ending up in bitter relation with English medium people, especially girls. Their carelessness and egoistic movements is what annoys me more. And their tendencies to backstab, telling lies, changing their statements every now and then, they can’t be trusted. All they say is fake. They pretend much and their mentality to humiliate others is really irritating. They deserve slapping sometimes really. Their parents should be given teaching on how to be a good parent because all they made their babies something which will make them regret later. Meanwhile their children will cause the pain to others and they were so busy making their sons and daughters the next big thing. Every parents wants to do that, there is nothing wrong in that but children should be taught to be a better human being first. English mediums may make its students smart but takes away their humanity. All they are left with is show-off. Some spoken English skills and ass filled with ego. Nothing much.

Look closely and ye shall see..

bye

0 comments: