Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

20/06/2013 – Thursday

12:10 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
This is my blog article number three. I am Feeling not well today. Didn’t attainted my MBA class, though there would be no student besides me for today in the class I thought it would be better if I skip the class for today, for greater good, So that other will not feel deprived. I am feeling very much bored. Passing my times watching movies and playing games. It would have be a good life if I would have someone to share my life with. Loneliness again becomes a burden to me.

These days I am playing the game Alan Wake. Nice psychological horror game but it feels boring maximum times. My best male friend used to visit my home these days for the game. I don’t know what but I really feeling from inside that our relationship has become now a days just a formality between two old friends. I miss that hearty feeling. People are coming to me just for the needs and that’s what I hate about it. There is no one for me. I feel like getting used day by day.

My state is now in threat. Threat from the politicians, be it the ruling or the opposition party. And the lives of innocents are at stake. Who is responsible for all these pandemonium? Media is showing news, politicians are blaming others, people are dying, end of story. And continuation of the cycle. World is filled with power hungry selfish people, people whose words and actions don’t match. Don’t we see sae type of people in history, In present time and in our daily lives? People are using other people to get up to the ladder.

I know I have to study more because only this is the thing, which is mine, but I really sometimes get confused about my sole motto about studying and gathering knowledge. What would be the use of becoming a complete idiot, a duffer as well as a master’s degree holder? I have become unsocial I think as the day going on I am going to the dark. Day by day its killing my soul. I am becoming too much negative. I can see peoples lie clearly, their faults, their masks. How to trust these kind of people whose real face is exposed to you? The answer is you cant and the result is that you have to become lonely.

There are people who don’t know how and when to take decisions and yet they criticise and question upon other’s decision when someone made that for them. Instead of appreciation the decision maker, have to face their idiotic rebellion. And this is not it, when no one is doing anything they all will say that there is nothing happening but when someone start to do something they will try their level best to stop it. Its like talking about progress yet holding its back to happening. This two faced nature is very similar to the politicians, and why that will not be? After all politicians are the faces of some people. We are all politicians by birth and that’s what Chanakya said. And it is truth by word.

I don’t know but I personally feel that India, my Indian needs a better system. Because the system is the MAIN problem here. The main problem of the system is that there is no system at all. The spine has broken already and now we are going towards full paralysis. Our lands and lives are at stake. In this regard, I think Quran Sharif is right, we have to protect our “Zan Zar & Zameen”. Day by day the incident of rape and utmost brutality are becoming reality of lives. Politicians are taking our money, ruling our lives, killing our innocent families. Men are not coming forward to stand for the right because everyone is afraid of something. they are helpless in front of the power. The power is the main problem of our Indian system. Mr Churchill was right, we Indians are not capable of managing our own country. We are really savages, that’s why we are eating up the country and its people. This cannibalistic approach is what makes us animals and we are made to rule, rule by others. Because we don’t have any proper system I feel British rule was right and it’s still needed to rule the India.

It’s the British who made us literate isn’t? And in lieu of that they took all our wealth and we had someone to blame for the country but now it’s our own people who are looting us day by day, yet we can’t do anything for it. They gave us culture by destroying ours, yes it’s true but did we really had any culture? I mean burning a widow shouldn’t be considered as a culture. I guess the idea of burning a young widow came to mind of our so-called ancestors to cover up their sexual lusty enjoyment with that widow and if she refuses to serve their lust in the name of Dev-Dasi then she had to be burnt. The monks should not wed, but it is not said that they don’t have sex with anyone. With several excuses, they find the way to engage in sex in the name of rituals. Be it tantric or the need to GOOD child to the royal bloodline. They always find a way to have some. And this is not only about Indian it is equally true about all the religions of the world that they do things in the name of religion, in the name of god. But the western culture was evolved many a times ago while we were still be in our savages. This is ridiculous. Don’t you think so?

Just sleeping in my bed, I was thinking many things about the world and its people. In a global thinking, can we be considered as a good civic society? Other cultures show their best and hide their bad but our culture is transparent. This is good thing; it is as ugly inside as outside. So you can see as a human this is a global problem. Are you really evolved?


The answer lies in our past.

0 comments: