Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

28/06/2013 – Friday

12:17 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Today is the day when I was supposed to be sitting in a movie hall, with my friend, watching movie, then after I planned a good lunch at Ganga’s but she didn’t came up as our classes at the study centre postponed so what does it mean? It’s the study centre, which matters not me because movie will be in the hall for a week now. That is what I hate too much, being taken granted for.

It’s another very boring day for me. At morning, I thought of giving some bunches of pages to local book binding shop so that they will make me some copies out of them. But the price they asked for is ₹25 for each copy. It’s very pricey, well I can get the same amount of pages in a copy for ₹15, why would I spend ₹10 more? I came to home and bind them myself using the things available in my home and I did a pretty good job and I converted all the pages into good copies which I will be using for my next semester of MCA.

Then I realised something, it’s me who does all the work at the end but still I wander places in hope of finding help. It’s I who always helps my ass in the end, no one helped me so far for doing anything so why would I kiss any ass for? I should be thankful to me and me only. People are traitor. I got enough of their shits but I won’t be taking more. I won’t entertain any people anymore. So much of helping people. I am sick of it now. So, no more helping these fuckers.

I will only do the formalities and duties. That’s it. No more mingling into someone else’ job when I see them doing wrong. Let them do the wrong and burn in hell. I should take care of myself because there is no one who takes care of me. I am all alone and there is no one for me except myself so I should give all my priority to me and only me.

In my so powerful new PC, the monster PC, I am unable to play most of the games I have been saving for these days. I guess its because of pirated games. Piracy is a menace, I know it and it is a reality also, in third world country like India, my country. I mean a ₹2500 for a console game and ₹999 for PC games? Come on, ₹2500 is a monthly salary of many of the people over here and ₹999 is a yearly government college fees. How can a healthy teenage person can play computer games here? What they mean by it? Does all those entertainment is just for the rich kids whose fathers steals people’s taxes and dumps that in their Swiss bank account?

I guess it’s for everyone and freedom is everyone’s birth right so I support piracy in third world country and however all the software companies are enjoying profit from even this level of piracy. Why? Because they follow 80 : 20 principal where 20% of their customers already pays the price of 80% pirated content. But I think if they think logically and decrease the price of games and software on the launch depending upon the market they are operating in, they will profit more but maybe in a longer time duration. But their hunger for quick money becomes the main cause behind piracy.

I myself bought a legal copy of windows 8 pro when they were giving that for ₹699. But if they start to charge ₹14000+ for their crappy OS then I will only go for the pirated one as I did for my desktop. I am a gamer and I love playing games and that’s the sole reason I am sticking with windows otherwise I would have switched to Linux. I can’t afford Apple nor I can stand with older version of Windows.

It’s the big corporates who steals money from us, the common people. And getting some of our things back is called the right.

What you say?

0 comments: