Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

29/06/2013 – Saturday

12:18 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Today we went to movie, the movie was intense at first half and it’s totally gone haywires suddenly in second half and the ending was worst I have ever seen. The name I will publish later in my social review updates, well, if I come online, ever. Throughout the first half, we had one more friend with us, in second half we were just ourselves sitting together and cursing at the movie. I enjoyed a little a laughed a little also but after so many days, it felt like a laugh riot to me.

At home, I saw some of the movies and planning about my financial status and forecasting my strength on June 2015. Well it’s just time passing I guess. Well my plan B is to start a business and for that I need money and I have to make sure that how much money I can get for that on the time of my passing masters on my own. Because I know, I won’t be getting any loan for that because I don’t have any asset for that and I won’t be making any heavy industry here. Actually, I can’t because I live in a state and in a country where to make progress either you have to be a billionaire or a politician or a mafia, and I am not of them.

Well my plans are very big and I have to make sure that all plans stay impeccable. But the main problem is the money which I don’t have. I am finding for the sources to make money but I don’t think I have money in my luck right now. My family can’t provide much as we are poor. Yes, I can accept that in public and I don’t think it’s a shame to accept the truth and to be a poor person specially in a country like India and a state like West Bengal.

Its been days since I spoke to her. Her mother said that she is ill now, suffering from fever but for so many days? I don’t find her on her phone. I don’t know that I should call her or not. I mean what authority I have? Maybe her life is saturated with her boyfriend. He is taking care of her so well that she don’t need someone else’s care. And in my case it’s just the telephonic care. What can I do for her in reality and actually?

My other friend got busy in her educational life. And one another friend gives me miscall but our time don’t match. So maybe there will be some communication gap on us and my best friend, probably he is not feeling about gaming so he didn’t contacted. And all others whom I thought as friends, showed their back to me. it’s so interesting to know the human nature from so close, maybe this is my blessing from god that I get to know the humankind and also its my curse that I can see and feel so clearly and sensitively.

I have seen enough on my exile, don’t you think so? Aren’t you one of those traitors? Probably you are who is reading this and finding their name on it but I won’t be taking anyone’s name but I will leave the clues. Its up to your intelligence to identify them. So tell me is it you? I would like to know WHY.

The semesters are coming and I have to be prepared for them. They are going to be one hell of a time. So little time and so much to study. Also I will be getting my MBA specializations. I am very much clueless about what to take actually as my specialization but I am sure I will choose the best because I am very confident about my choices. I am going to take Project Management as my first specialization and later I may take Marketing Management as my second specialization but if only SMU restarts their 3year dual specialization program.

And I would end today’s article with a very good news. My beloved god brother has become an uncle when his elder sister had a baby boy yesterday. He told me today and it is really a time to celebrate. I am wishing the new-born all the best of luck and a very happy and prosperous life ahead.


Good Night

0 comments: