Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

25/06/2013 – Tuesday

12:15 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Another boring morning started with chances of heavy rain and it did rained, and it rained hard. I have been to one of my friend’s place for getting some movies for my brother and I was totally struck there for this heavy rain and then I got a risky idea of coming back to home walking the road of 30 minutes approx. But the risk here that I was carrying not only a smartphone but also a hard disk filled with data. Still I did it. I struggled the rain, saw gruesome lightning.

Though I find most of movies in that HDD are already seen by me, I got some new movies too. So I guess I will not be needing net for another couple of days. When I came of tome, I called one of my friend but she was in hurry so I told her to give me miss call when she get time and I am still waiting for that miscall. It’s funny. Isn’t it? Well I got to talk to some one so I guess I myself have to call someone, well anyone. Because no one is going to call me as they don’t need me.

My dad paid my college fees today, it was more than 44k. Pretty costly for a local college and especially with that awful lot of faculty and careless student administration. But still I am stuck in this hell hole for more 2 years. Oh! Now someone is going to see this article and going to report against me. Well, they are more than welcome to do it. Because I know that majority of student will be with me.

The situation of Uttarakhand is really bad. The holy pilgrimages are totally under water and abolished. Many people have lost their dear ones. Rumours are spreading of some mishandling of puja procedure. I knew that, people are too weak to accept the fact. I knew they would come up with some lame shitty rumours.

I don’t know how much I have to rot in this hell.
Bye for now.

Good Night

0 comments: