Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

24/06/2013 – Monday

12:14 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Beginning of a new week. A very lazy day. No work to do, no movie to watch and as usual no friends to hang out with. Writing this article on morning, last night I couldn’t sleep well, till 3:30am I was awake I think and I woke up in morning 6:30. I think I am about to lose one of my best friend, and also one good friend as from today her new semester is starting on so she will not be available for 6 months. During these months, all her time will be going for her favourite things and loved ones and obviously for the special person. Everyone has their dear and near ones, the special ones actually. I don’t know, what kind of luck I have that I don’t have any such. Well maybe that’s not true, I have many actually, but they are not mine. This is the irony. Why they are not mine? Why I couldn’t win their heart? Where I am lacking?

I am not feeling good and well by the day. Maybe I have to take much more rest that I think I am going to need. I don’t know why but something is making me weak. Or some people? I don’t know. I am feeling hollow. This whole world is feeling like a fake place I am living in. why I am still missing them? What are they? Who are they? Some remnant of past?

My brother came from Chennai yesterday and he came to my house today, we chatted a lot but most of the talking were kind of sadistic. Have some good food and then when he went to his house I tried to sleep but as always I was unable to have some good sleep. Every night it is the same story. I desperately need help from a psychiatrist.

Pretty much my life is boring so there is nothing new to write on.

Have fun guys..

0 comments: