Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

21/06/2013 – Friday

12:13 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Today my one of friend is going to buy a laptop for her, which she needed very much. Though the laptop I chose for her is not available right now, she is buying different one and I have given her all the needed tech-gyaan for this. Hope she will remember them all, otherwise she will suffer later. She is a good friend of mine but I know that I am just a “kampooter waala (tech guy)” friend in her life. I have no position else than this, and now I don’t expect anything from anyone now.

I am a numb guy now. No strings with outside world. I am within myself now. Exploring myself. Yes, I still find some disturbance but those are inevitable. Apart from them I am free totally and progressing in a path of nirvana. I know I have to return to the cyber world, for god sake I am a computer engineer, this is the place where I should be for my living in later life but I have to find a way by not to indulge too much. It’s not addiction, I repeat, its indulgence. I think there is a thin line between indulgence and addiction. If it was my addiction I would have suffocated by the this time but I didn’t and this is the biggest proof.

As I said earlier, I don’t have much of things going on in my life. So I don’t write this blog every day. Because I am very much sure, that no one is interested to know here about my daily life routine. I too even hate boring stuff so why would I serve them here. I know people don’t visit here by their will. They come here from Google and other search engines looking for some specific keywords. I am very sure that my life does not contain those keywords.

I just woke up couple of minutes ago at 10:00 am. Its 30 minutes more than the previous time. I am not lazy that much but I am taking my time off so what does it matter..  eeh? I need sleep. My blood test results are not so good. I am suffering from several things and many of the properties of my blood has increased. I have to decrease the meter and that’s too in time or otherwise it would affect my performance in my 3rd semester of MCA. Because I am the (underdog) CR, I have to go to class every day and if I stay ill all the time how I could ever achieve my 100% attendance rate.

I still have 15 movies to view from and I think I will be needing three to four days for that and by that time my college will re-open I think. The 3rd semester of MCA is going to be the lengthiest one. My main problem subject would be undoubtedly Numerical Analysis. This was my one of the biggest fear in BCA and this will be my fear once again. Another thing I am worried about right now is about the results of MCA. I think I am going to fail as my worst performance in my two laboratory exams. In written I might pass but in laboratory? God knows the answer.

We are going to Kolkata in 23rd ,I hope. There are many work to do there, mostly are of my father’s stuff. The only reason for me to go to Kolkata is to meet my best friend over there but I don’t know that could be possible anymore by this time. Because apart from being my best friend she is my love and she has her love which is not me so it’s very evident. Besides I know its my destiny to be far from her life, one day I have to go out of the radius, I have to prepare it from now. Isn’t it? She have her own life, I don’t have mine without her. Don’t they say that “the one who lives, lives on the ashes of others”. As I have stopped talking with the world, I included her in that list too. Each and every day I am dying to talk to her like before but I don’t know why I get the feeling of “stealing from someone else’s tiffin box”. I hope u can get my dilemma here.
That’s why I stay far from people who are committed or have someone special in their life. People like them have their life saturated and in some cases super saturated. They only do time pass with others when they have time and when they have not then it’s sure that they are with their loved ones. I am sick of being in other’s kindness.


I guess you too can have such feelings. Sooner or later.

0 comments: