Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Day eight.13th june.8:38 am

10:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

I woke up at 7am.then I brushed my teeth.cleaned my bed.cleaned other things.cleaned the mosquito coil ash.cleaned my room a little bit.then after the chanting of hanuman chalisa & gayatri mantra my host gave me my breakfast.after breakfast I went to toilet.after that I am just writing blog post for my site.my parents told me that they would call me at morning 8am.but they didn’t.well its good for me because if they call at 9 ,I can talk good.
I need a good broom here and a stick broom in toilet to clean both of them.without cleaning both will become filthy and you guys know how much I hate filthy places.a dog is sniffing the lawn.and now he sat in a place and seems dizzy.ha ha ha.its a fun to look at them this time.
Everything else goes smoothly. And I found very less time to write anything here or do anything.i don’t know how I passed the whole day but I hardly found any time to study or to see movies even I forgot to charge my laptop.

0 comments: