Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Day six.11th june.6:52am IST

10:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

I woke up earlier today at 5:15am.severly bitten by mosquitoes as the night before we kept open the main door for hours because its very hot in the room.again at mid night I had to apply odomos.but even that couldn’t save me.the main problem of life is my parents.as of my bad luck I didn’t got good parents.their outlook is so narrow. Sometimes I feel ashamed, sometimes guilty because of them. L . they kept me as a baby fed boy.i am an adult.i have a right to live freely.and I will live freely no matter if I have to oppose my parents.but my will be done.yesterday I updated my blog.i know no one gonna read this though I post.though I keep updating my blog.because this is something for I created this.this is my dudty to share.blogging is my passion.blogging is nessesity for me.because I dnt have any chatterbox to listen to my gibberish.i dnt have a group to share thoughts.i am on my own.i am alone.its morning, 7:02am.feeling like I have been awake since the last Armageddon.even the dogs outside my room are sleeping.ha ha ha.its really amusing to see them feeling dizzy and taking a nap.yeah maybe I am crazy, and a little fucked up right now but this is me who made me.thats why I m proud of myself, well sometimes, for sure.
I don’t know why people call someone mad where they themselves are mad enough to be admitted in a mental hospital.maybe it’s because a mad always seeks madness and can identify mad persons better. I need to have a good potty very much right now but I havnt felt any pressure yet.
I don’t know why people always look for the exterior beauty.why they didn’t understand the golden heart inside?i felt a golden heart why people want me to forget it or leave it?i cant and I WONT.again from today I have to see those looser’s face.till now I was feeling very good.because I dnt have to endure them.i just hate them.i know that hatred is a crime but for them?no I am doing mercy.one more thing I would like to share that there is white energy flowing.when in the hell hole of sealdaha I told god to get me out of this filthy place.i cant bear it here anymore.there was  a church in front of my window.maybe god listened.god has many forms.many names.maybe this time its lord Jesus who listened to my cry.and gave me the address of this place.this place is surprisingly also a house of  a Christian and absolutely to my satisfaction.how this happened I don’t know.but this happened.and this maybe a co-incidence. But this much?? I dnt think so.anyways I always believed in white energy.its flowing and will flow continuously.as it kept flowing from the very beginning of everything. Even the creator of the “theory of everything” mr.steven hawking agreed about this.because dark energy is a proven fact now, and if there is a dark energy there MUST be a WHITE energy.and I believe someday it will also be discovered, maybe it is already discovered because our elders written about this in their holy books.anyways This is the energy which kick starts the life in a piece of flesh.we call it aatma. Chinese calls it chi, the life energy.which is a part of a greater energy (paramatma  as we hindu’s call it).when energy flows a small part if it get trapped in to this flesh and thus a life begun and when the flesh dies that trapped energy which is transformed to a powerful one gets released.thus the flow of energy continued.everything is created by white energy and ends by dark energy.so this is written in our elder’s scrolls that the creator is brahma who is unknown.and destroyer is SHIVA who is undefined.and the combined energy of these two is lord bhisnu, protector of the universe.so from one place to another.from one flesh to another energy flows.dark side is always stronger than white side.so who follows the dark side rises fast and gets destroyed fast too.bt flow of energy remains constant.so there comes the believe of rebirth.but there again the question comes.if there is a energy then what is god?well this is much debated topic too and later I will discuss.maybe this is not the very appropriate time.maybe I have a very good blessings on writing.maybe its because when I was a baby in our holy hindu ceremony I picked up pen in place of money or other material.they told my parents that I m gonna be a giood scholar.but when I was a child I grew a knack for pens.i hoped that time that this is for I picked up the pen at my childhood.but still that time I can write good.maybe it’s a rhyme ,maybe it’s a story.but I could.and from here I realized the true cause of picking pen that time.and I don’t see any other cause till now.well future is uncertain till now.now at this morning I dnt have anything to do that why I started writing on my very trusted and beloved laptop.bt if rebirth is a truth then it should also be true that the whole number of people living in the earth is a constant term.people die.people born.simple.isnt it?bt it isn’t.why?then there comes the theory of parrelell earth or dimention.which is restriucted to each other by space-time barrier.but energy flows.and we can also cross dimentions if we know how to bend & mend this energy.our elder can do.we cant.people says that the power of brain is evolving.i say that NO its decreasing.it is proof that the brainpower of our elders were more than us.its like the power & pickup relation of a engine.we maybe fast but our elders were more capable.and the power of brain is actually decresing.tell me then how many people are here who crossed dimentions to see whats in out past and future?time machine is a dreme now but its invented long ago.today we are discussing about TV ,mobile, teleportation but these are already invented in the times of our elders.who taught them?here comes another theory that maybe alien helped them.and these alien becomes our god.god from every culture has similarities.be it greek, Nordic ,roman ,hindu, muslim or Christian.the way they do anything is strongly resembles each other?
this is me again at 1:22pm.doing coding on CMC park street after a huge climbing to the 6th floor we finally done 2 hours of theory and now I am doing practical.i have done the childish project thrown to me and now I m writing for my blog.the teacher seems good but I have to test his mattel before accepting him as my guru.it is an old indian tradition to check the power of your mentor.swamiji done that to Ramakrishna.everyone acting like an oversmart but as this is war only one person will win the ultimate goal of strong nerve.no one could open the vbsoftware now I have to do the job of the faculty.what a mess.and  every one is calling me and I know that it is temporary when will learn how to fly they will forget that who teach them to fly.this is known as destiny.
after some times lab session ended.me and my father then get out of the building andentered into a hotel.the hotel served us with plain dal sabji rice but costs us triple.no one talked to me yet.even the monideepa & her group was also eating there.my father told me that monideeps’s parents talked to him and told that theyare not living very good in the apartment they got.anyways after that we walked and bought street chow for evening tiffin, as I m habituated to 4 time meal per day.after that I ate mutton momo. Very delicious. besides park street metro station.and then we got into the metro station and there we left 3 trains in hope of getting into AC coach.ha ha ha.but unfortunately that didn’t come.anyways we get on the tyrain and reached home.but in the way sudden raining wet us completely.i just could save the bag which is not fully waterproof and I have a laptop in it.very tensed I was.in home I saw the two keys are broken of my laptop.after much trying I fixed one but second one is completely broke.i become angry and frustrated at the same time and that time I complained about the poor condition of my bag (I have done that in many times in past) but this time it worked and I got a new bag.but it costs me 600rs.again I started to feeling bad as its been atleast 13000rs till now which has been spent for my this entire INDUSTRIAL HUNGAMA.
our dinner arrived.after that we slept.today I shut all the doors of the room and lit the mosquito coil.and result I saw is promising.there were very few mosquitoes.anyways
good night.

0 comments: