Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

My Industrial Training : Day one.6th june.7:15am IST.

7:15 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

We boarded on a AC Volvo bus, called my girl-friend and my co-project partner monideepa. The ride was smooth and we reached Kolkata, Esplanade. From there we boarded on a taxi and reached Shealdah but after that my father took a room in the Hotel Purboraag (now Shefali DX) but the problem with this hotel for me is that the bathroom are the worst and I’m having very much trouble living in there. We searched the whole shealdah but found no suitable room. Either the room is filthy with green algae & fungus and trees are coming out of it. or the rooms are broken and very very old and again FILTHY for moist. I hate these kind of rooms. And again there are very small micro sized rooms which r clean but very costly. Another thing is that the room we r living in purboraag is the best room they can offer which is the WORST for me and I have also seen the room worst as per their comment. That was hell. anyways we also went to park street to find my training center. but as we forgot to bring the address and we faced the cruelty of Kolkata public as they made us to walk around a place for 3 hours. yes. and that brings the respect for the city down in my eyes. the park street is filled with hi fi shops. and they are lucrative. finally we reached to the center and filled up my documents and then I saw some of my friends coming. they didn’t talked to me or my family just talked when they needed my pen to fill up their forms. till now no one.NO ONE communicated with me.no boys ,no girls. maybe they r too happy to find that there maybe no team work involved and they can live with them and if they want they can form their own team and for that they forgot me as they thought that they wouldn’t need me.but Ican say that  have done much for my female team members and specially MONIDEEPA and expected that they as well she will keep a healthy & friendly relationship with me for at least these 40 days. but now, she didn’t and once again she broke my heart & trust.

0 comments: