Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Day seven.12th june.09:21 am

10:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

Today is the last day for me to being with my parents.they will go to Asansol today at 3pm.i am feeling bad for this.i will become alone.the last hour packaging is going on.maybe its my luck to stay hungry all the time.when I was in Asansol, I was craving to go to kolkatat and now I dnt want to be lonely.but what could I do?well the breakfast is good with poori & sabji & frozen mango cubes.i am not feeling very well.seriously.i never stayed physically alone.now this time I don’t know what I will do.maybe its my mind which is playing with me.
done bathing.lunch was very good with jeera polao & butter chicken.awesome.i know ,no one would believe me except my true friends that I don’t lie.i don’t know what lies in future but as of now it is good.at 3:45 pm I walked my parents to their car which my own uncle brought from Asansol.actually it was an ambulance on which my uncle brought his mother in law to admit in kolkata Apollo.on their return way my uncle thought that it would be good to pick up his elder brother & his family.and here I get relieved that they will reach Asansol safely.what to tell I m really alone here now.i am on my own.all these years I have been alone mentally now both mentally & physically.lets see how I can handle and what time throws at me.my paid host is now registering their address at justdial service.nice service but the cost is very high.about (3309+500x12) 9309rs per year.thats very pricey.my host called me to just discuss the matter for this now.
at the end of the afternoon I lit up mosquito coil and closed all the doors to seal the room, and off the ceiling fan to make more gas, now as the room is sealed mosquitoes has nowhere to go and they should die.but this trick is also seems to be failing as I get more and more mosquitoes.
at evening I watched 2 movies and then after taking dinner my parents called me.talked about 26 minutes and then my girlfriend called me and we also talked for half an hour then I slept closing the doors, only leaving the door to the next room open.bt the problem I faced is of light.the night bulb of my room is too bright.and I have to leave the door to the next room open at night for air flow & to go to bathroom but the next room has a high power (100w) light.now if I leve that one on whole night then excessive electric bill would be generated.if I don’t then I have to stay in complete dark.now staying in a complete darkness is not my habit.i can stay but I can’t sleep. I cannot sleep in complete silence also.anyways I left the big light on whole night tomorrow will talk about it with my paid host.

0 comments: