Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Day nine.14th june.9:00 am

10:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

Today is a very busy day for me.i woke up at 6am.and soon I started working.this is the first day where I have to go to my class at park street all by myself.i completed all works within 8:15.took my breakfast.then boarded on bus at 8:30 sharp.but the problem is that the bus ran at a snail speed and I reached metro station of tollyguang (mahanayok uttam kumar) at 9:30.took metro and reached my class at 10:05am.but thankfully sir was not there.he came at around 10:20am.class went on and then our practical.as I forgot previous day to charge my laptop.i saw that only 39% charge is remaining.then I started working on 6 projects very very rapidly.but I couldn’t finished last two as my battery ran out of charge.i was sitting idle.then I started working on jalal & nivedita’s pc.they don’t know anything.they rnt doing anything.and I thought that if I don’t do anything I will not get a chance to work out my last 2 programms.so I started helping them.and at last I got to do the last 2 programs. I was happy.and in my returning way I entered Vodafone store of park street.saw many nice phones including galaxy tab.but galaxy failed to impress me except its larg screen I found nothing special in it.i recharged Vodafone net.and now I am able to do internet from my room but the only problems is of very slow speed.at evening 6:15 I met my dearest friend, the only person in the world whom I love more than myself.it was a very happy time.very very happy time for me being with her.time spent like a quick storm.and soon the time came when we have to be departed.then I started to look into behala chowrasta bazaar for food.and then I took a chicken roll.the shopkeeper is a cheat.then I took a moglai, well my regular readers know how much I love moglai.but suddenly I started to feel the same irritation in my right eye.and it increased like a wildfire.i reached my room almost looking like a crying baby. luckily I brought my eye drops.i applied them.but they didn’t helped.t night my parents called me.they tld me to move into the AC rooms.but I declined. because I love my freedom more than my pleasure.and the freedom I am getting in my non-ac room is awesome.after the dinner with roti & chicken kasa I went of sleeping after talking to my girl..

0 comments: