Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Day three.8th june.10am IST

10:00 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
We started from sealdah hotel from 7:30 and took the bus.the bus took 45 minutes to reach behala 3A bus stand and from there we reserved a tempo and reached the house.that took another 10 minutes.and we shifted to this house.the rooms are big and airy.there is a garden.a lawn.simple and nice decoration.only thing I found bad here is that the internet connection of MTS is not working here due to poor signal.no STABLE 3G network here.and 2G network is also having tower issues.maybe this is because the place is in the very outskirts of the city.its good for me that I didn’t recharged MTS with 999rs.otherwise it would have been a great waste.for the very first time in this journey I bath with real pleasure and as the toilet is very clean I didn’t have any problem using it.the food is good.they are providing me with food as i opted for fooding and lodging both for 30 days.the fooding charge is extra 2500rs for breakfast & dinner for the days I have my classes and for regular days the lunch is also included.but its worthy.well as far I can see.after a good meal we slept for hours and at afternoon me & my dad went to the local market.the market is good and very similer to the market of jodhpur park.my father bought 2kg chicken.and mom cooked it at night.and we all (with the landlady & her family of two daughters) enjoyed the dinner.at night the street dogs started to bark and they quarrelled till dawn.i couldn’t sleep well.again 3 nights no sleep.

0 comments: