Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Day Fourteen.19th June.10:45 AM

11:18 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

Morning started with mom’s call.i wondered why I am not getting dreams it like as the thick walls of this room is filtering mobile signals its also filtering my dreams too anyways I woke up good and spent a good time on chanting gayatri mantra and hanuman chalisa after burning a inscent stick.feeling very light after a good toilet session.feeling very energetic and optimistic. Life has changed me so much during these days.feeling great.the dogs are again came back in action and now they are just lolling around & sleeping in my front lawn.ha ha ha.i already told you guys that it’s a sheer fun to watch then feeling dizzy.they are cute.they sleep like a baby.i m getting fatter day by day and also I became lazy.but one thing is eminent, I liked to live lonely.now I have no more problems sleeping at night.i felt more powerful inside.lonelyness is a bliss for me.no one is irritating me.
anyways my maternal brother called me.we talked about him migrating to another mobile service provider but as he is underaged how can he do this etc etc .feeling good.now I will call to my dear.i hope she is awaken by now.she is a late sleeper and late riser ha ha ha.but she is very cute.i also have to publish yesterday’s blog.i always forget to post in time.
thinking about washing my clothes.but cant have faith on the sun.sometimes its showing up and the next moment it hides for long time.maybe I should wait for another day.till today I just ate momo for only once.i thinking about getting momo at afternoon or order a pizza.i need to taste pizza.it was my long time dream, to order pizza.there is no delivery service in Asansol.also I will visit McDonalds’ also which is at park street.there is so much to do in Kolkata, Asansol doesn’t have these but Asansol is where my home is and Asansol is the place which made me what I am today or will be in tomorrow.the person who forgets their root is equally forgotten by its roots.and I don’t wanna be that person.
uff now Vodafone net is not working.what the heck …and when it started working pages are opening very slow.lunch was bad with dal rice & fish curry ,the fish’s size was awefully small both in size and in thickness.passed the whole afternoon awaken and finally in afternoon I took a plate of chicken momo (with soup)at local restaurant and a mutton tikka roll at a restaurant just 10 minutes walk away.but at night I got the dinner with dal rice & mashed potato.what the hell?i dnt take food like this.i hate bad food.and I hate that too.i already hated the lunch and now this?whats wrong with them?they gave me a basic food on Saturday, it’s the day when I supoose to eat outside, that doesn’t give them liberty to give me bad food day after day.talked about this with my parents, and they told me to calm down, like calming down gonna solve the problems I am facing right now.
believe me guys I am just started to hate this whole idea about industrial training.i mean it doesn’t make sence to do a 4hours training 3 days a week by spending so much on the fooding & lodging for 35 days.these trainings can be done in merely 12 – 15 days of time.i don’t know which asshole made the syllabus for WBUT and made these kind of WORTHLES training MANDATORY ,but that scumbag should be hanged publicly.
I think I should bring pizza tomorrow.enogh is enogh.i need to eat something good.tried to talk to the person I like most but she too behaved rudely with me.maybe she misunderstoods what told to her but anyways I am habituated by being hated by all.well its maybe good for her to start hate me because she aint gonna love me at least if she start hating me ,I would be remembered by her, maybe not forever but for sometimes.maybe this is me,which is not enough, never enough, for anyone…. bye

0 comments: