Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Day Eleven.16th June.5:23 PM

10:09 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

The day started with storm. Its light but effective. I heard that it continues overnight but I don’t know when it starts. I was awaken till 1 am. Anyways the morning breakfast comes in form of roti & sabji & banana. Healthy meal. Then I posted my blogs on my website. I know no one will view them so I am fearless, I am fearless to people’s thinking and if anyone wants to share any thought with me he/she is welcome to comment. But unfortunately very little comments I get, thought I have very high visitor list , but it also proves that I always say right, upon which no further commenting can be applied.today I maybe woke up in late but I caught the bus 15 minutes ahead of time and I reached metro station of tollygaung 30 minutes ahead.and I reached my centre almost 15 minutes before time.
today our sir only gave us programmings.13 programs in total some of them are very twisted in logic.and sir also declared team.and I got the worst team, the same team I built up in college and which turned out to be a disaster.i will tell the teacher all.i already told him some.but I think I need to tell him everything from the beginning, that our team is team just in name because two boys within it wants do to submit projects made by someone else.all the three girls formed their separate group and joined with another member of other group, even when sir today told us to submit group names they submit only their name excluding mine, but when sir forced them to submit names of 7 people they gave my name UNWILLINGLY, one boy I already told is a no brainer and the last man is me, utterly frustrated by all these bunch of loosers.
I don’t know how I gonna work with them.there is no co-ordination & co-operation among us.if I help them they took it as their right to be helped.if I want help I get refused.they constantly hurt me & my feelings.they dnt sit chat eat drink laugh talk discuss with me anything. what kind of team is this then ?i cannot work in a team like this.and I hate oversmart people who do something elose ,talk something else and pretend to be something else.and I have a oversmart person in this team.i think some of my frequent readers already guessed the name.
I ate 1 plate veg chowmin and 1 plate egg fried rice in lunch as I was starving. and at dinner I got egg fried rice and chilly chicken. Very delicious I must say. Working upon the rest of the programs. i hope I can complete the rest of the programs by tomorrow and I can submit them the day after it.i need to sleep now.my back is aching.the weather is very cool today.i hope I will get a nice sleep today.wish me luck guys I am having a very hard time here…

Good night
God bless you all.

0 comments: