Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Day five.10th june.7:16pm IST

7:17 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

I woke in the morning at my scheduled time of 7:00am.the problem is that I suddenly started to feel that something is stuck in my throat.tried much.spent 30 minutes drinking water and gurgling & coughing.but whatever it is ,is still there.then I washed my teeth.and at 8:30 breakfast arrived.buttered toast and scrambled egg masala fry and big tasty banana.a nice breakfast.first day my host ,aunty offered me tea I refused because I dnt take tea that much.and I dnt like every tea.i believe that, if the tea is bad then the whole day goes bad.anyways the bread helped me to clean my throat and I started to feel that I caught cold and that was the stiffen nasal slime which was stuck in my throat.after breakfast my father goes to market for shaving and to bring some household items.and I took the photos of the entire house.will publich in facebook.my friends will be jealous to see my lavish life in this house.ya I am lonely here but hey atleast I am at walking distance to my girfriend’s home and also I am very much used to spend my days in complete solitude.thats all for now J
at the fixed time of 12:30 aunty brought us lunch.rice pulse brinjal fry & light fish curry.after eating we slept for 2 hours and finally now we are preparing to visit my best girl-friend.and by the time you are reading this guys I m already with her, at her computer, and updating this to my blog.ha ha ha.she is right besides me.
her house is far away from the main road but hey its a very pleasant place.and i am updating my blog right now.and will enjoy my dinner with Hakka noodles & chilly chicken at night.well as they said so.

0 comments: