Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Day ten.15th june.7:25 am

10:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

Woke up.now writing in my blog.i wish if I could get a nice cup of coffee from barista.the weather is cool and pleasant.updating my laptop with updates. syncing my phone .feeling lazy.the weather is making me lazy. Today is the birthday of my father’s elder sister’s son.happy birthday subho J .they are having a huge party at Asansol and I am here in Kolkata eating bad food.
Real problem starts with the breakfast itself.it was very plain for me.i dnt like such plain roti sabji like breakfast.and again after some lazy hours I got lunch which is again very very boring its dal sabji lauki fry & alu bhendi fry.i hate that too.and at night I got same as lunch only alu0bhendi fry was not present there.onlt dal sabji & lauki fry.what the hell.i didn’t ate much at night as I don’t take such food which has no taste at all.throyghout the day I have done nothing.and at night couldn’t sleep because of the barking of local stray dogs just besides my room’s wall.
at evening I planned to clean my bed and then go to local market for some food, but my host called me to solve some of their computer problems.i couldn’t say no.as this is not in my nature.i went on there and tried to solve and till 10 I am solving their numerous problems, and teaching them new ways to use internet.they told me that they are not getting good movies, music videos etc etc.i told them the best possible way for them.again they told me that they don’t get tower signal in their tata photon plus modem.i told them that this is because of thick walls.i tested the modem on my laptop getting outside of the room, into the lawn and showed them.and I also told them that this is the same problem with my mts mblaze modem.i thought of spending the time by studying.i don’t know what will happen tomorrow.so its better to be prepared.
everyday I write my blogs.but very few people actually read them.why?i don’t know.dont I have any value to you guys?dnt u have any curiosity to know me? I thought that I am a complicated man and that’s why I started on writing myself.to let the people know me a little better but I don’t get any responses.and that’s the thing which hurts the most.at night when my mom called me I told her about the bad food and she told me why didn’t I denied to take the food.she is unable to understand that if I told them so they will not provide anything better at that time of night.she gets angry and cut the phone.and I couldn’t talk to my girl as she is not feeling good.i was tiored too so I started to sleep but sometimes later I found that I couldn’t sleep because of the dogs bark.uff that’s horrible.
in the previous class the faculty at cmc told me that there will be teams and in that team we have to work out a project thrown to us.and I am waiting for the time when they (all loosers) will realize my need and I will refuse them all.maybe after that they will respect me.

0 comments: