Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Day Thriteen.18th June.11:42 AM

10:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

Today is the day thirteenth.and it is Saturday too.training was cancelled asno one is present to atteind the class.done my breakfast with roti sabji but I havnt got the pressure to go to toilet.well that’s a very bad part for me.clear bowel is the best thing to start a day.there are moments when I started to think AM I NORMAL ?that kind of a moment just arrived.today I should take my lunch at outside.becuase I just only paid to get lunch for 4 days in week.i shouldn’t cross my boundary.a hair just fell of my skull and it is half white and half black.i am very much worried about my coming baldness.birds are chirping very much just in front of my window.it seems everyone is qwerreling.dogs birds cats frigs and even the mosquitoes and flies.whats wrong about this place ??? ha ha ha.it seems funny.
its 12 I should go to find lunch but again I m feeling too lazy for it.maybe I can manage with biscuits I have.i also have to do the financial calculations about my current cash-at-hand.without the updated status I cant do anything.i cant do anything for anything… I done that and found that I al low on cash, I have to be more cautious about spending it.i don’t want to beg for more money as I know that my family can provide me by sacrificing thei rown essential needs and I don’t want it.NO ,NEVER..
its all fate.i love my sona.bt she don’t loves me.what its called?fate…ha ha ha.just fate.we are just puppets.he is the master.sometimes I just levae all hope, sometimes I hope against hope.maybe I am mad.but I am mad for her.maybe sometimes she would realize that.the time may come today tomorrow or in coming future.but sometimes I believe that IT WILL COME ONE DAY.
hey lucky me! Lunch has been provided by them, Though basic but it’s a life saver (and effort saver) for me.ha ha ha.at afternoon mom called we talked about half an hour.then krishnendu da called.we talked for half an hour too.but I wonder in these days why don’t surojit da and sobhan da called me yet.no contact from their side.but anyways subhojyoti da & subham da always kept contact with me.i feel more alone when I do facebook.sometimes I think of quitting from it.there maybe 1000+ friends I have in there but I don’t have any real good friends there.no one cares for me.and that is the thing which hurts the most.i don’t do friendship by getting biased by gender.but people do.and this feels bad.
one thing is sure that my life here is more dynamic than Asansol.even inn this place like joka-thakurpukur area my life is dynamic. I am even in my room and seldom leave it.i do the same in my room of Asansol too but I was so bored out there that month passed there without writing a single word in my blog.and here I am writing almost a page every day J or maybe I become too busy in Asansol by doing nothing that’s why my blog stays empty for most of time.anyways I decided here to dedicate some time here for my blog, body & meditation to calm my inner-self which is restless.
the day thirteenth went on good.it was nt at all bad which I thought it to be.missing my fast broadband very very much.
at night I watched two movies back to back “observe and report” & “the crazies” while doing my dinner which was good with rumali roti & chana masala and alu-bhindi fry & pickles.enjoyed every bit of it.i m getting fatter by these good foods and totally lazy days which I am spending just doing nothing & sleeping.after that mom called we talked much.then saikat da called me we talked more than hour.ha ha ha.i really enjoyed talking to him and I am sure he also felt the same way.at late night I called most dearest person to me and we talked about twenty minutes then sleep gets me and I slept, maybe like a baby with complete peace.

0 comments: