Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Day two.7th june.8:10am IST.

8:10 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

anyways our search for the good room begun but as we were clueless where to start.and we also have to maintain the transportation cost minimum.we cant settle down is a rich place with minimum 600rs a day fare.and I cant live in a 30rs/day lodge.thats too filthy for me.now I am in jeopardy.i called my best friend Kuntalika and told her about my misery.she called her brother in law and he helped me much about telling me a good place near Thakurpukur Cancer Institute.he told me that we can get cheap nice clean room there.at once I started journey along with my dad.first we boarded on a tram from sealdam and reached central metro station.then from central we went to tollyguang, the Hollywood for Bengal film industry, often its called tollywood.ha ha.anyways the station’s name has been changed to MAHANAYOK UTTAMKUMAR STATION.anyways the long route took only 20 minutes and we reached that place in a AC metro coach ,with comfort and speed. From there we took a bus and reached the cancer center.but we found no room there.it is not that the rooms are not available there.it is that we are not a patient.and the rooms are only available for patients.from there I again called my friend and she told me to go to joka.which is the next stoppage.we called a address which was already given to me her brother in law.they told me that the room is available and I can live there and that’s too in my budget even the AC room is in 3500rs/month.i reached there and saw that the rooms are newly built and very very clean.the people are good.well I will nt lie that at first, we have trouble to believe our luck because this whole thing is seems TOO GOOD for my luck.

0 comments: