Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Day four.9th june 7:00am IST

7:00 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

I woke up.brushed my teeth.shaved.took my breakfast with toast jam banana and jalebi.and as my parents have some work for an uncle’s flat registry of behala (by the way I m in behala area and my best friend lives near to me… yuppiee)they went out and after some songs of Eminem I started to write ths entire diary of mine.as I have no other work to do.ya the place is boring bt at least good for me.still no contact from AEC classmates (ya I m vry ashamed to call them my friends.)I dnt think that it is only duty to keep a contact with them. they also have to keep a contact with me.my classes are scheduled from Saturday ,means 11th june.till then I have to rot here without internet connection.and after that only I can think of a internet connection depending upon the network availibity and service quality.i may go for bsnl or Vodafone.i only recharged my uninor for 32 and now I have 1000 minutes to talk with my best friend. MB acted over smart with me.she pretended of friendship that I can’t accept. she forgot me instantly when she heard that I m no longer needed.bt deep inside I know that they will need me someday and that day I WILL NOT HELP.let them understand my importance.
its 12:00pm and I just took my bath.feeling fresh after couple hours of sleep.now waiting for my lunch to arrive.it shouldn’t be this late if I m right.well I also studied my subject VB.NET and done some programming with it but still there is plenty of leaisure time available. So I felt sleepy.there is no wall clock so no bound of timing.hurray lunch arrived.ha ha.i m starving.ok I m going to eat u guys stay tuned for more..
J
lunch was good.tasty but boring.rice pulse paneer & potato kundri fry.clean cold water.onion and chilly.after lunch I started to figure out how to kill the time because I was completely alone and I started to wonder that this is the scenario I have to handle every alter day for the rest of the month.at night the son in law of my paid host came mainly to discuss the financial matters for my parents living with me and he told that he charged 200rs/day per person.well that’s cheap.specially with 3 time fooding included.at first I opted for AC room then realised that my parents have to live in NON-AC ,then how can I live in AC?so finally I decided to live in non-ac room.well the room is very airy as I told u guys ago.
I tuned ,listened and renamed 12 radio channels available in Kolkata.it is awesome thing.where we get 3 channels in Asansol, Kolkata has 12.this is the advantage of being a metro city.i wish to see china town and visit “mainland china” a famous restaurant.
at evening my parents came.ya I was happy but soon I console myself that this not gonna happen afterwards.they will not come again for 30 days so I have to learn to live alone here.as I have no internet I am so bored here.mom brought mango and litchi for me and my host.well at dinner time my host cut those fruits and served to us.so this effort of returning some good values to them, goes in vain.
the dinner was well, simple but good. light chicken curry (with potato as we r used to take in home) ,rice & fruits. Tastes good. And easy on stomach too. After that, I went to sleep and as previous night the stray dogs started to bark but this time lesser. Well I don’t know they bark lesser or I slept harder but at 3 am my sleep broke for the mosquitoes. I didn’t figure out how they entered? Anyways I used odomos which I brought from Asansol and slept for peace.

0 comments: