Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Day Twelve.17th June.5:45 PM

10:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

Fed up with continuous raining.the rain seems never ending.whole day I spent just feeling lazy.this kind of rainy weather just kills the whole day.anyways I studied much but I was tired of it.done many programmings and yet again I felt tired and finally when I started to sleep I was tired of it too.what the hell ,the dog of my host is shitting & urinating in other rooms of ground floor, where I live.i don’t know why they don’t control their dog.anyways I am just a guest for a month I will not say anything until it affects me personally.ya the smells coming from other rooms are irritating but I closed the doors, and after that it dont bothers me again.i thought of many thing but I didn’t wrote anything in my blog because all those things seems to be baseless now.
is it not unusual that I didn’t seen any dream since when I reached Kolkata?the last dream I saw is about one of my old friend and I saw it in my house.but I am just missing my dreams.its like someone just have stolen them.
dinner was quite good with khichri ,fried battered chicken and potato fry.i enjoyed the chicken fry the most. Today I planned to search for the whole area for a good moglai shop.but this rain didn’t let me do that.
at night raj called me and told me that dumdum was very much affected by heavy raining and tollygaung is also, metro service is stopped and the other teams livings in there didn’t get the food for this reason so they will leave for their house in Asansol tomorrow morning, so the class will be cancelled.i told him to inform this to the teacher.
electricity is very continuous here, loadshedding often happens, but it happened tonight, for almost two hours.at night, raining outside, trees are moving with the wind and this darkness.fear comes instantly.actually fear of darkness is the most primal fear for a human...lets see i can sleep or not.wish me luck.

0 comments: